Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Winner of Core77 1HDC 09.08 !!!!

I am the proud winner of the latest One Hour Design Challenge: "Draw the most ideation sketches in 60 minutes". This is a monthly competition at Core77 Design Magazine and draws big crowds. This particular one was even featured on Car Body Design.
The subject was open so everyone did different things, i.e. cars, trucks, shoes, brushes, backpacks, etc... The winners were announced today in their newsletter at Core77.
Here's my entry with the quote from their Newsletter:

"One Hour Design Challenge Winners: Ideation Sketches!

The results of last month's One Hour Design Challenge are in! Congratulations to Thedinomeister for hitting it all: good quality, good quantity and just loose enough to have been done in an hour."



I'd like to thank Core77 and the community for the support and comments. I would also like to thank my girlfriend for being so supportive from day one, my classmates at Virginia Tech, and the Industrial Design faculty. Good times!

Also, I have uploaded images of my one week warm-up project to my Coroflot portfolio. That includes the board, sketch pack, and photo's of foam models. Click here!

teasers:


No comments: